Geothermal System Installation, Geothermal HVAC Service & Geothermal Repair
Spokane Valley, WA, Hayden, ID, Hauser, ID, Rathdrum, ID, Garwood, ID & Dalton Gardens, ID
Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning taps into the relatively stable temperature in your backyard to provide the most energy efficient means of temperature control on the current market. Geothermal HVAC systems heat and cool the average home for approximately $30 per month. While purchase and installation is a considerable investment, the system quickly pays for itself. Give us a call at 208-772-5269 to learn more about this environmentally friendly option. We offer free estimates anywhere in Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington and stand behind our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Trustworthy Geothermal Heating & Cooling Services
Whether you’re interested in a water-to-air heat pump or a water-to-water option, Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning has the experience and resources to do the job right. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team is highly trained, regularly updated, and NATE-certified. We take advantage of industry leading innovations and customize design to suit your specific demands, expectations, and budget. Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning provides a full range of geothermal services, including preventative maintenance programs and 24/7 Emergency Repair throughout Hayden, ID, Sandpoint, ID, Dalton Gardens, ID, Garwood, ID, Coeur d'Alene, ID, Rathdrum, ID, Post Falls, ID, Athol, ID, Spirit Lake, ID.
Consider some of the many advantages of Geothermal HVAC:
- Producing four units of energy for every one unit of electricity required to power the heat pump, the system achieves unmatched energy efficiency.
- Exceptional energy efficiency translates into much lower utility bills.
- Supplementing water heating needs with a geothermal system can trim up to 30% off hot water costs every year.
- Beyond filter changes every six months, the system requires only minimal upkeep.
- Considered by the EPA as the most environmentally friendly option on the market.
- The savings on running costs typically recover the investment in under ten years.
- Protected from wear and tear caused by weather, the heat pump can be expected to last upwards of 25 years.
- The underground loop system normally lasts for over 50 years.
- No combustion process means no concern over hot surfaces, flames, fumes, odors, or byproducts such as carbon monoxide.
- Circulating and filtering indoor air, rather than bringing in outdoor air, geothermal systems maintain a cleaner, healthier home.
- Effectively combats humidity during summer months.
- Evenly distributed comfort with no drafts, cold spots, or overheated areas.
- Much quieter than conventional HVAC systems.
Serving Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington