High Velocity HVAC Repair & High Velocity HVAC Installation
Garwood, ID, Coeur d'Alene, ID, Spokane, WA, Dalton Gardens, ID, Liberty Lake, WA & Spokane Valley, WA
No matter the style or age of your home, Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning provides seamless installation of an ideal cooling system. Specializing in High Velocity Systems, we deliver exceptional comfort, year round, without tearing into your walls. Give us a call at 208-772-5269 for a free estimate anywhere in Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington, and rest assured, our factory authorized, highly trained professionals will do the job right. We guide you through every stage of the process, meeting your specific requirements and expectations.
High Velocity System Service, Repairs & Installations
High velocity heating/cooling can be installed almost anywhere. Along with quiet and efficient operation, the system utilizes flexible, exceptionally narrow tubing, which can be woven between studs in walls, above ceilings, and below floors with no major remodeling. Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning further minimizes disruption through organized job sites, quick turnaround, and an open line of communication. From new installation and retrofit to maintenance programs and 24/7 Emergency Repair, we keep you perfectly comfortable with expert and affordable service across Hayden, ID, Sandpoint, ID, Dalton Gardens, ID, Garwood, ID, Coeur d'Alene, ID, Rathdrum, ID, Post Falls, ID, Athol, ID, Spirit Lake, ID.
Why choose a High Velocity System?
- Mini ducts can be snaked like electrical wiring through walls, closets, and small spaces.
- Small air outlets can be painted to blend seamlessly into the decor.
- Requiring half the airflow of conventional systems, the air is colder and introduced more quickly.
- With proper installation, the high velocity system is virtually silent.
- By removing 30% more moisture from the air than conventional A/C, the high velocity system allows higher thermostat settings.
- Using suction to create a gentle stream of circulating air, the space is more evenly heated or cooled.
- High velocity systems require much less electricity to cool the same amount of space as a traditional air conditioner.
High Velocity HVAC Installation Garwood, ID & High Velocity HVAC Repair Sandpoint, ID
Serving Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington