Issues with indoor air quality impact everything from the health, cleanliness, and comfort of the home to HVAC performance and integrity of structure and furnishings. Whether you’re dealing with the effects of overly dry winter air, unpleasant odors, airborne dust, or aren’t quite sure of the exact problem, Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning can help. Give us a call at 208-772-5269 for a free estimate and personalized recommendation anywhere in Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington.
Indoor Air Quality Services You Can Trust!
Our factory authorized, extensively trained, and fully licensed technicians don’t rely on guesswork or generic suggestions. We utilize advanced testing methods and proven technology to complete accurate analysis and provide effective strategies. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we partner with industry leading innovations, ensuring quiet operation, minimal maintenance, and whole-home improvement. Let Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning freshen up your home or office with Indoor Air Quality services throughout Hayden, ID, Sandpoint, ID, Dalton Gardens, ID, Garwood, ID, Coeur d'Alene, ID, Rathdrum, ID, Post Falls, ID, Athol, ID, Spirit Lake, ID.
Take a look at some of these effective Indoor Air Quality Options:
- High-Efficiency Media Air Cleaners filter out up to 95% of indoor air particles and pollutants, improve heating/cooling system airflow, extend the life of HVAC equipment, and increase reliability.
- Electronic Air Cleaners trap 99% of airborne particles, including dust, pollen, smoke dander, and mold spores, and inactivate biologicals through a charge which attracts them to a collection plate.
- UV Air Treatment Systems effectively kill 99.9% of microbial organisms, putting an end to odors, molds, mildew, bacteria, fungi, and viruses, and eliminate the need for chemical cooling coil cleaning.
- Whole Home Humidifiers introduce necessary moisture into overly dry winter air, preventing damage to home furnishings, combatting a long list of potential health issues, improving comfort, and allowing lower thermostat settings.
- Infinity Air Purifiers feature Captures and Kills technology, destroying up to 95% of pathogens smaller than a grain of beach sand, purifying the air up to eight times per hour, and trapping pollen, dust, dander, smoke, and a long list of allergens.
Serving Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington