Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning can save you money on your heating bills. Even during the coldest winters in Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington, converting from oil to natural gas trims costs and improves the enjoyment of your home. Rather than wait for your old oil heating system to quit and leave you without heat, let’s take proactive measures. Our factory authorized technicians minimize the disruption to your property and home, while prioritizing safety. By taking the opportunity to accurately calculate household demand, we ensure ideal sizing, comfort, and efficiency.
Trustworthy Oil to Gas Conversion Services
Established in 2004 Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning has performed gas conversions across Hayden, ID, Sandpoint, ID, Dalton Gardens, ID, Garwood, ID, Coeur d'Alene, ID, Rathdrum, ID, Post Falls, ID, Athol, ID, Spirit Lake, ID. We’ve helped our customers save thousands of dollars every year, and we’ve seen firsthand the benefits, which go far beyond the budget. For further information about converting your heating system to natural gas, give Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 208-772-5269. We offer free estimates, personalized recommendations, and expert service.
What are some of the advantages of converting to natural gas?
- There’s no running out of fuel.
- High-efficiency gas furnaces are less expensive to operate.
- Save up to 30% on energy bills.
- Eliminate that bulky tank which could spill or leak.
- With lower carbon emissions than oil, natural gas is better for the environment.
- No unpleasant smells in the basement.
- Quieter operation.
- Exceptional comfort.
- Add value to your home.
- Enjoy the versatility of a natural gas supply for cooking and other household appliances.
Serving Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington