WiFi Thermostat Installation & WiFi Thermostat Repair
Spokane, WA, Sandpoint, ID, Dalton Gardens, ID, Hauser, ID, Spokane Valley, WA & Liberty Lake, WA
Approximately half of your annual energy bill goes directly to heating and cooling. How would you like to significantly trim costs, improve comfort, save time, and simplify HVAC management? The answer is an upgrade to your thermostat, and Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. We find the perfect fit for your lifestyle and HVAC equipment, explaining programmable and WiFi options, and taking advantage of the most rewarding features.
Professional WiFi & Programmable Thermostat Installations
Give us a call at 208-254-2755 for service anywhere across Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington, and we won’t keep you waiting. Our factory authorized, fully licensed, and experienced technicians provide customized recommendations, seamless installation, and familiarize you with user-friendly operation. Established in 2004, Trademark Mechanical, Heating & Air Conditioning continues to uphold unwavering standards of quality.
Consider some of the benefits of a Programmable Thermostat:
- Save Money – Raise or lower the temperature in your home by a single degree and save up to two percent on your energy bill.
- Create A Schedule – There’s no need to leave the heater or air conditioner blasting while you’re away from home.
- Perfect Temperature – No matter what the weather brings, maintain consistent comfort throughout the home.
- Convenience – Eliminate the need for manual adjustment and let the thermostat accommodate your lifestyle.
- Maximize Efficiency – Avoid needless energy waste through superior management of HVAC equipment.
- Optimize HVAC Performance – Reducing the workload of heating and cooling equipment increases reliability and longevity.
Consider some of the benefits of a WiFi Thermostat:
- Simplify Control – Let the thermostat handle the adjustment of temperature as your family comes and goes.
- Keep Track Of Things – The companion app allows access to information and adjustment from virtually anywhere.
- Easy Adjustment – If you’ve got your smartphone, tablet, or laptop handy, you can make changes to the thermostat.
- Helpful Alerts – Get notified in the event of a power outage or temperature fluctuation.
- Energy Savings – Catering to your lifestyle, the thermostat maximizes energy saving potential.
- User-friendly – Modern screen designs and companion apps guide you through set up, operation, and features.
- Vacation Mode – Adjust operation for while you’re away without affecting existing settings.
WiFi Thermostat Repair Liberty Lake, WA & WiFi Thermostat Installation Spokane, WA
Serving Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington