Electric Furnace Repair
If you need electric furnace repair services in Hayden, Idaho, and the surrounding areas, you can count on our team at Trademark Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical. We specialize in repairing electric furnaces, ensuring your home stays warm and comfortable during the colder months.
Our Service on Electric Furnace Include:
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Heating element replacement
- Thermostat calibration and repair
- Electrical component inspection and repair
- System cleaning and maintenance
Benefits of an Electric Furnace
- Wide AvailabilityWhile it may be more difficult to source propane or oil, electricity is widely available and a convenient power source for your furnace
- Green Options You can connect your electric furnace to a solar panel and do your part to reduce energy waste
- Lower Initial Cost The initial cost to purchase an electric furnace is lower than its counterparts. However, keep in mind that it costs more to run an electric system than a natural gas unit.
- Safety Electric furnaces prove safer than oil or gas furnaces, as they do not put your home at risk for oil or gas leaks. You do not have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning
- Easy Maintenance Electric furnaces are quieter and prove more reliable than gas units. They are also more straightforward to maintain and repair. This means you can enjoy fewer disruptions during the life of the system
Trust the Experts
At Trademark Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical, we have a team of skilled technicians who are experienced in diagnosing and fixing a wide range of electric furnace issues. Whether your furnace is not producing heat, making strange noises, or experiencing any other problem, our experts can efficiently identify the root cause and provide effective solutions.
Year Round Climate Control with a Heat Pump
The temperatures in Idaho are fairly mild year-round, even in the winter time, so a heat pump is an ideal heating solution here. A heat pump system is an environmentally-friendly way to heat your home. Instead of using up energy to generate new heat, a heat pump is essentially a heat transfer system, extracting existing heat in its surroundings (air, ground, or water) and transferring this heat to your home.
A heat pump uses an evaporator coil and a condenser coil to absorb and release heat. In the summer months, a heat pump is fully-reversible allowing it to act as a cooling system. Did you know there are many federal tax incentives and rebates if you choose to install an eco-friendly heat pump system? Enjoy the energy savings and reduced carbon footprint of a heat pump.
Electric Furnace Repair Services in Hayden, Idaho
Is your electric furnace acting up, leaving you in the cold during chilly days? Look no further! Trust the experts at Trademark Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical to bring back the warmth to your home or business in Hayden, Idaho, and surrounding regions.
Dial 208-772-5269 now to schedule your prompt and reliable electric furnace repair service!